Today we released version 1.4.25 of Toolbox for WooCommerce Subscriptions. This release has includes these updates:
Change log for this version:
- Fix “allow change variation” setting that was always turned on.
- Remove print_r from utility functions.
- Remove support for WooCommerce 2.6 and below.
- Add version to jgtbatss and jgtbatsv scripts and now loading in footer.
- Add css for add to existing form.
- A whole bunch of code cleanup with PHPCS/PHPCBF.
The Allow Change Variation option is a feature that lets customers edit their subscription and change the variation using a dropdown selector. This feature was always on due to a bug, but this is now fixed and store owners can turn this feature off if they want to.
A bunch of phpcs linting was completed as well as removing print_r() from being used to store notes in the order details for renewals.
We also dropped support for WooCommerce 2.6 as the minimum version of WooCommerce Subscriptions is 3.0.
Be sure to test on a staging or local environment before updating production and if you have any questions fill out a support ticket!
If you are not yet using Toolbox for WooCommerce Subscriptions to give your customers more control over their subscriptions you can click here to get it ⬇️