Terms of Service
Licenses are valid for one year from the date of purchase. A valid and active license key is required in order to get automatic upgrades for purchased extensions.
Updates are included for free for one year. If you have a valid and active license key, and your extension(s) supports it, updates will be delivered automatically from the WordPress dashboard. If your extension(s) does not support automatic upgrades, then updates can be downloaded from your account page.
Support for purchased extensions is given up to one year after the purchase date. If you wish to get support after one year, you must renew your license key, or purchase a new license for the extension you wish to get support for.
If you have problems getting extensions to work, we will be happy to provide a full refund within 14 days of the original purchase. After 14 days, no refunds will be given. Before a refund will be granted, you must allow us to try and help solve any problem you have by opening a support ticket.
NOTE: refunds will not be granted if you simply decide not to use the purchased products. We stand behind our products and will assist you in solving any problem you have, but we also expect you to adequately understand what you are purchasing and why.
Shop Plugins will provide support to customers with a valid license key. A license key must be provided to access support. Plugin support is provided via email. A support request can be started by opening a support ticket.
Examples of support requests we can assist with:
- Issues related to plugins sold on ShopPlugins.com
- Issues related to 3rd party plugins with an official integration with a Shop Plugins plugin.
- Configuration questions with our plugins such as a condition setting.
Examples of support requests we can not assist with:
- Any changes to a live store including configuration changes.
- PHP code changes to any plugin.
- CSS changes to accommodate a 3rd party theme or block plugin.
- Adding new features to a plugin.
If you would like to request a refund, please open a support ticket.
Refund requests must meet these requirements:
1. You are within the first 14 days of the original purchase of the plugin.
2. We cannot grant refunds after the first 14 days of the original purchase.
Please note: Technical issues caused by 3rd party plugins, themes or other software will not provide grounds for a refund.
You agree to deactivate and uninstall the plugin from your site if a refund is granted.
We do not offer refunds on bundle, sale, discount, or promotional items.
Refunds will be offered at our sole discretion. By purchasing plugin(s) from our site, you agree to this refund policy and relinquish any rights to subject it to any questions, judgment or legal actions.