Give your customers more control over their WooCommerce Subscriptions!
Toolbox for WooCommerce Subscriptions is the best plugin for offering subscription management in your store. Give customers more control of their subscriptions, reducing cancellations and customer service requests. If you have a WooCommerce membership site or sell subscriptions, this plugin enhances the existing subscription capabilities for your WooCommerce store.
With this plugin subscribers have access to several new actions on the My Account page:
- Skip Next Shipment
- Ship Now
- Change Next Payment Date
- Change Frequency
- Edit Existing Subscription
- Add Products to an Existing Subscription
- Edit Product Quantities in Existing Subscriptions
These additional features added to subscriptions are a must-have for every store with recurring orders. Each new function can be enabled or disabled by the store administrator.
Batch Subscription Actions
When customers visit the Subscriptions page of their account they will see three new options:
- Ship Now and Reschedule – This option lets customers renew the selected subscriptions and sets the Next Payment date based on the frequency of the subscription. Note: Changing the frequency of a subscription with an end date will not recalculate the end date currently and could cause unintended results. It’s being fixed and should be ready soon.
- Ship Now and Keep – This option lets customers renew the selected subscriptions and keeps the existing Next Payment date.
- Save Quantities – Each product in the subscriptions now has an editable quantity. Customers can change product quantities and press Save Quantities to save and recalculate totals.
Single Subscription Actions
Individual subscriptions will have more actions
- Skip next payment – This option lets customers skip the next order renewal and the Next Payment date will be bumped to a future date based on the subscription frequency.
- Ship now, keep schedule – This option lets customers renew the current subscription and keep the existing Next Payment date.
- Ship now, reschedule from today – This option lets customers renew the current subscription and set the Next Payment date based on today’s date and the subscription’s frequency.
- Edit Details – This option lets customers set the next payment date, frequency, and quantity of their subscription.
Toolbox for WooCommerce Subscriptions lets customers manage individual subscriptions and change
- The frequency
- The next shipping date
- Product quantities
Add to Existing Subscription
This option adds an “Add to existing subscription” button to individual product pages. Customers can add products to their cart, or add products to an existing subscription.
Store administrators have full control over the Toolbox features active in the WooCommerce store.
This plugin is great for online shops offering:
- Subscription Boxes
- Online Memberships
- Life Coach or Consulting Packages
- Wine or Coffee Subscriptions
This plugin requires WooCommerce Subscriptions 2.6 or newer.
If you’re interested in enhancing your online membership store even further we recommend checking out the following plugin WooCommerce Redirect Thank you.