Toolbox for WooCommerce Subscriptions
Give your customers more control over their WooCommerce Subscriptions!
Toolbox for WooCommerce Subscriptions gives customers the ability to manage their subscriptions and will reduce cancellations and customer service requests.
With this plugin subscribers have access to several new actions in the My Account area:
- Skip Next Shipment
- Ship Now
- Change Next Payment Date
- Change Frequency
- Edit Existing Subscription
- Add Products to Existing Subscription
- Edit Product Quantities in Existing Subscriptions
These additional features added to subscriptions are a must-have for every store with recurring orders. Each new function can be enabled or disabled by the store administrator.
Batch Subscription Actions
When customers visit the Subscriptions page of their account they will see three new options:
- Batch Ship Now and Reschedule – This option lets customers renew the selected subscriptions and sets the Next Payment date based on the frequency of the subscription. Note: Changing the frequency of a subscription with an end date will not recalculate the end date currently and could cause unintended results. It’s being fixed and should be ready soon.
- Batch Ship Now and Keep – This option lets customers renew the selected subscriptions and keeps the existing Next Payment date.
- Save Quantities – Each product in the subscriptions now has an editable quantity. Customers can change product quantities and press Save Quantities to save and recalculate totals.
Single Subscription Actions
Individual subscriptions will have more actions
- Skip next payment – This option lets customers can skip the next order renewal and the Next Payment date will be bumped to a future date based on the subscription frequency.
- Ship now, keep schedule – This option lets customers renew the current subscription and keep the existing Next Payment date.
- Ship now, reschedule from today – This option lets customers renew the current subscription and set the Next Payment date based on today’s date and the subscription’s frequency.
- Change Next Shipping Date – This option lets customers set the next payment date for their subscription.
Toolbox for WooCommerce Subscriptions lets customers edit their individual subscriptions and change
- The frequency
- The next shipping date
- Product quantities
Add to Existing Subscription
This option adds an “Add to existing subscription” button to individual product pages. Customers can add products to their cart, or add products to an existing subscription.
Store administrators have full control over the Toolbox features active in the WooCommerce store.
This plugin requires WooCommerce Subscriptions 2.1 or newer.