Adding a Fee
To add a fee follow these steps:
- Log in to the WordPress dashboard and go to WooCommerce > Fee Manager.
- Press Add New at the top of the page.
- Add a title for the fee. This is what will be shown to customers on the front end of the site.
- Add an Amount. This can be a positive or negative fixed amount.
- If the fee is taxable, check the Taxable box.
- Set the Tax Class for the fee.
- Add conditions that the order must meet before the fee is applied.
- Press Add Condition Group.
- Press Add Condition.
- Press Select a Condition and choose one of the pre-defined conditions. Example: Shipping Country.
- Select a comparison for the condition. Example “Equal.”
- Select a value to compare in the next field. Example: “United States (US).”
- Press Publish to save and enable the fee.