Plugin Installation Guide
After checkout, you’ll be redirected to the order confirmation page. From here go to the bottom of the page Products > Download Zip. The download will be the plugin file you need to import into your WordPress site.
Installing a Plugin from the WordPress Dashboard
Follow these steps to install a plugin from your WordPress dashboard. Make sure you are logged in and have the right capabilities to manage plugins.
- Go to Plugins > Add New
- Select Upload Plugin
- Choose File > Select the Zip file you previously downloaded
- Click Open > Install Now
- Once loaded select Activate Now
- Enter your license key
If the installation did not work or you see an error after pressing Install Now, you may need to get a new zip to contact us for a new zip file.
Installing a plugin via FTP
Follow these steps to install a plugin via FTP. To install it via FTP you will need direct access to your web host’s file server. Make sure you have a file transfer program (for example Filezilla) available and have the correct rights from your hosting provider.
- On your local machine unzip the plugin zip file.
- Log in to your site using FTP or SFTP.
- Upload the extracted folder to the wp-content/plugins/ directory on your site.
- Go to the WordPress Plugins dashboard and Activate the plugin.
After the plugin is activated go to the plugins page and find the License area under the specific Shop Plugin.
- Copy the license key from the My Account area or your confirmation email.
- Paste the license key and hit enter to activate it.
You will see a box at the top of the page saying Activation Successful and just below the plugin it will say, Your license is now active.
***Please know if you are uploading the plugin to a staging site no license key is necessary to access the plugin features. You will be required to enter the license key for any active websites.
Can’t find what you’re looking for in the Documentation? Please don’t hesitate to contact us, we’ll be happy to help.