From the WordPress admin dashboard:
- Hover over the menu option Plugins, then click on Add New.
- Press the Upload Plugin button.
- Press Choose File and select the woocommerce-subscriptions-schedule.zip file.
- Press Open, then press Install Now.
- If the load worked press Activate Now.
If you want to install by uploading directly to your site:
- On your local machine unzip the woocommerce-subscriptions-schedule.zip file.
- Log in to your site using FTP or SFTP.
- Upload the extracted folder to the wp-content/plugins/ directory on your site.
- Go to the WordPress Plugins dashboard and Activate the plugin.
After the plugin is activated go to the plugins page and find the License area under WooCommerce Subscriptions Schedule.
Copy your license key from the My Account area on ShopPlugins.com or from your order confirmation email then paste it into the “Your license key” field. Press enter to activate it. A successful activation will look like this: