Installing the extension
- Log in to your WordPress dashboard. Click on Plugins | Add New from the left hand menu.
- Click on the Upload option, then click Browse to select the zip file from your computer.
- After the zip file has been selected, press the Install Now button.
- On the Plugins page, find the row for the Pushover for WooCommerce plugin and press Activate.
Setting up Pushover Account
Prerequisites: To receive notifications you will need to purchase the Pushover App for Android (http://pushover.net/clients/android) or iOS (http://pushover.net/clients/ios)
1. Create an account at https://pushover.net
- Register for an account on pushover.net.
1a.Log in to your account at pushover.net.
1b.On your dashboard the first field in the Your User Key section is your User Key.
2. Set up Website
2a. Go to https://pushover.net/apps
2b. Press Create a New Application.
- Add a name.
- Set Type to Website.
- Add a description.
- Set URL to the base URL of your WooCommerce site.
- Optional: Choose an image URL to use for an Icon.
- Check the box for Terms of Service
- Press Create Application.
2c.The API Token/Key for your application is your Site API Token.
3. Optional: Log in to your device and add a name for it.
Step 3. Set up WooCommerce Pushover Integration
- Log in to your WordPress site.
- Go to WooCommerce > Settings and click on the Integration tab.
- Click on the Pushover link.
- Click the Enable checkbox to turn on notifications.
- Set the Site API Token to the value from 2c. above.
- Set the User API Token to the value from 1b. above.
- Optionally add a device name to limit notifications to. If left blank, notifications will go to all devices.
- Under Notifications check the box next to any notifications you want to receive on your device.
- Optionally press Send Test Notification to test your settings.
- Press Save changes.
Need more help?
If you can't find an answer to your question please contact support!Contact Support